Recently, there are many Windows Live Mail users reporting regarding attachments problem. If you're one among them, then don’t worry. so as to eradicate such errors, you'll got to pursue the given guidelines. Ensure to follow the steps correctly because it might assist you out quickly.
Using the Fix Function
In case the user wishes to use the fix function, then they will pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Go to the Windows search on your system.
- Then enter the control panel into it.
- Launch the Control Panel and click on the Programs.
- Beneath the Programs, choose ‘Uninstall a Program.’
- Browse for ‘Windows Live Essentials’ into the ‘Currently installed programs list’ then twice click on it.
- You should select the ‘Repair all Windows Live programs.’
- Now, reboot the system for the settings to take effect.
Modify Safety Options
- Go to the Live Mail and login it.
- You should click on the Blue button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Move the cursor to Options.
- The Options menu includes additional submenus.
- Select the one that says ‘Safety Options.’
- Click on the Safe Senders.
- Then go to the Add option.
- After that, enter the email ID of the sender.
- Then click on the OK.
- You should click on the Apply button and then select the OK.
- Back to the Options and select Safety options.
- Select the Options.
- You have set this to High option at a certain point but attempt choosing Low this time.
- Now, click on the Apply and verify.
Modify Security Settings
- Navigate to the Windows Live Mail.
- If Windows Live Mail gets launched, go to the Home then Junk option.
- Locate the Safety options button and click on it.
- You should click on the Security button.
- You require to untick the box near to ‘ Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus.’
- Now, verify by selecting the Apply button.
Get Admin Permission
- Go to the Live Mail button and right-click on it.
- Select the Properties and choose the Compatibility option.
- During there, mark the box near to ‘ Run this program as an administrator.’
- You should click on the Apply button.
- Choose the Shortcut button and select the Advanced option.
- Then tick the ‘Run as administrator.’
- Now, click on the OK.
Reinstall Windows Essentials
- Reach the Control Panel on your screen.
- Go to the ‘Uninstall a program’ from the ‘Category View’.
- Select the Windows Essentials and twice click on it.
- Choose ‘Remove one or more Windows Live programs.’
- Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall and select the Uninstall option.
- Pick the Recovery Manager.
- You have to select ‘ Software Program Reinstallation under I need help immediately.’
- Navigate to the ‘ Software Program Reinstallation welcome screen,’ select Next.
- Check into the ‘ Factory installed programs list’ for the Windows Live Mail to install again.
- In case Live Mail is not shown there, choose ‘ The program is not on the list.’
- Now, select the Next and pursue the provided steps to install the program again.